Connecting LGBTQ alumni to the University of Oregon
Oregon Pride is an alumni group at the University of Oregon that serves to connect LGBTQ alumni and foster a lifelong connection to the University of Oregon. All LGBTQ alumni of the University of Oregon are encouraged to join. This includes graduates from any year, program, major, department, and with any degree or certificate. Alumni do not need to currently live in the Eugene area or Oregon. Fill out the Oregon Pride interest form
to get involved today.
Oregon Pride serves to:
- Foster relationships among LGBTQ alumni and supporters
- Promote and support the educational, professional, and social interests of LGBTQ alumni of the University of Oregon
- Ensure that LGBTQ alumni feel connected to the University of
Oregon by collaborating with the UOAA to create a welcoming environment
for all alumni
- Recognize the accomplishments and achievements of LGBTQ alumni
- Communicate with our LGBTQ alumni and connect them to each other through social media, the UOAA website, and events
- Engage LGBTQ alumni on campus in programs to support students
- Network LGBTQ alumni and students for career networking and mentoring opportunities
Become a dues paying member of the UO Alumni Association and
support your Oregon Pride Chapter by purchasing your membership today! In just
one payment, you will gain access to Pride communications and events, as well
as all benefits included in your UOAA membership. A portion of your dues will
go straight to the Pride Chapter, improving the group’s ability to provide
resources and events for the community!
For more information, please visit the Oregon Pride page
on the UO Alumni site or email firstname.lastname@example.org.